an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
- Set Order By
Used Alfa Romeo Inventory
Alfa Romeo at Naples Motorsports
Unlock a thrilling and luxurious driving experience unlike anything else on the road with a used Alfa Romeo at Naples Motorsports. Learn more about the Alfa Romeo brand, from its legendary history and impressive ownership benefits to its iconic performances and premium design details. Browse our impressive inventory of high-quality used Alfa Romeo, including the sporty Stelvio SUV, the luxurious Giulia sedan, or the nimble 4C Spider. You’re sure to find a model that suits your performance, style, space, and budget needs. Explore all the competitive specs and features that put Alfa Romeo above its competition.
Compared to the competition, Alfa Romeo offers a unique and affordable lineup of models that give you style and substance in one premium package. There’s a reason why Alfa Romeo is known as one of Europe’s best-kept secrets! So if you’re in the market for Italian style and performance, look no further than Alfa Romeo. You deserve a car built with a driving enthusiast in mind, enjoy the near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution, available Q4 all-wheel drive, and an available adaptive suspension on all its models. And when you buy certified pre-owned Alfa Romeo, you’re getting a slew of benefits including:
- 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care Coverage
- 24-Hour Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Car Rental Allowance
- CARFAX® Vehicle History ReportTM
- 3-month introductory subscription to SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Lifetime Certified Warranty Upgrades
Alfa Romeo History
Alfa Romeo was founded by the legendary Cavalier Ugo Stella in the early 1900s after he received shares of Societa Italiana Automobili Darraq, an Italian plant of a French carmaker. The company was located in Naples when the first factory was built in Portello, Italy between 1906 and 1909.
In 1915 the factory name changed to what it’s become known as today, Alfa Romeo. Short for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili which means Lombardian Car Factory and the last name of the entrepreneur Nicola Romeo, who took control of the company.
The quadrifoglio logo (also called the ‘cloverleaf’) has been the symbol of Alfa Romeo racing cars and since 1923. The logo consists of a green cloverleaf with four leaves, contained with a white triangle.
Alfa Romeo was imported to the United States by Max Hoffman from the mid-1950s. In 1961 Alfa Romeo started exporting cars to the United States through its own dealer network.
Alfa Romeo Style
Alfa Romeo offers one-of-a-kind styling inside and out. From its iconic pointed grille and sculpted exterior to its performance wheels and Italian stitched interior, Alfa Romeo expresses its style and Italian tradition in every detail. Alfa Romeo style highlights include:
- Leather Seats with 10-Way Power Driver and Front Passenger Seats Including Four-Way Lumbar Adjustment and Driver Seat Memory.
- 18-Inch sport aluminum wheels or available 19-Inch Bright five-hole aluminum wheels.
- Available Sport Interior Package with Steering column-mounted Paddle Shifters.
- Gloss black window surrounds.
- Available genuine dark gray oak interior or light walnut.
- Available genuine aluminum interior trim, aluminum pedals and black headliner.
Alfa Romeo Performance
Experience unbridled power and track-ready handles in every Alfa Romeo model, unlock first-class engineering at affordable prices. You’d normally only see this level of power and ingenuity in more expensive luxury vehicles. Alfa Romeo performance highlights include:
- Near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution.
- Available Q4 all-wheel drive and available adaptive suspension.
- All-Aluminum 2.0L Turbocharged Four-Cylinder Engine, putting out 280 horsepower and 306 lb-ft of torque.
- 4C Spider offers a Turbocharged Four-Cylinder Engine with 237 horsepower and 0-60 MPH in 4.1 seconds.
- Stylish center console features a more functional layout with redesigned controls and added style with the new Tricolore badge.
- Class-Exclusive lightweight carbon fiber driveshafts.
Alfa Romeo Advanced Technology
Enjoy even more great standard entertainment and safety technology than other luxury brands offer. Alfa Romeo boasts numerous impressive advanced technologies that everyone can enjoy and allow you to drive with peace of mind. Alfa Romeo advanced technology highlights include:
- Your personal assistant just got better, accessing media and tools is easier and more convenient with the new 8.8-inch touchscreen with customizable screens and available 3-D Navigation.
- Apple CarPlay® Support and Android AutoTM integration.
- Available wireless phone charging.
- Available Active Driver Assistance, alert features and Level 2 autonomous driving system technology in the available Active Driver Assistance Package give drivers added confidence behind the wheel.
- Standard Forward Collision Warning Plus System, uses audio and visual warnings to help alert drivers to potential forward collisions, even applying brakes when necessary.
- Standard backup cameras and rear park sensors help ensure safety and security when backing into and out of parking spots.